2010年3月31日 星期三

✿···烦···✿

31.3.2010

Today no tuition at home lo
Thanks to the five to begin the class 3
Good looking XD

Dream is really important to me
I'm going to complete the
People look down on us we'll show you
To you be convinced
I do not mind if you go to our show
I know I said a very proud
That is because I am very uncomfortable

Today, English ==
Because I am feeling
I know some of you will say that I show,sorry
Asked me to read again
Although some online translation


i have a cold
hard a ><



One day a night a year a second
When will our success


4 sisters, I love you all
당신을 사랑합니다 ,날 떠나 지마


おやすみなさい


-Happy Ending-

19 則留言:

  1. 好深奥==
    哈哈
    我看得懂第一句罢了==

    回覆刪除
  2. 哈哈 有些我去上网翻译的
    所以有些看不懂··==

    回覆刪除
  3. yes~~~dream is is really important to we!
    Forget what they say~we dun care!

    回覆刪除
  4. 怪不得
    我还想拿字典来查叻==
    哈哈

    魔魔懂再说什么哦==

    回覆刪除
  5. 我看得懂点点~哈哈~你去看你的blog~

    回覆刪除
  6. 差一个jun不然会更疯~娃哈哈

    回覆刪除
  7. 看不懂~==
    你英文是厉害的咯~

    回覆刪除
  8. ==有些是我上网翻译的···我哪有将强

    回覆刪除